Creatively inspiring women to be confident, connected and caring through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Dragonfly Ministry Help Women Become:
- Confident. Our confidence is anchored in our identity in Christ. Release insecurity through living as God's child.
- Connected. A vibrant woman of God thrives in community.
- Caring. Within her community, a dragonfly woman cares for the next generation through mentoring.
Lesilie was ordained as a Teaching Pastor in January of 2018 at LakePoint Community Church. She founded Dragonfly Ministry in 2008. A published author, "What's In a Name? Jesus in the Book of John" was released in 2012. Her most recent book, Legacy, explores the joy of mentoring Millennials. Legacy and the accompaning workbook are avialalbe for purchase here.
Leslie is a 1985 graduate of Michigan State University with a Bachelors of Science in Zoology and Biology Education. It was at MSU where Leslie's faith became real. As her relationship with Him grew, her desire to share His love through speaking and writing was born. In addition she has an Associate Degree in Biblical Studies.
Leslie's Statement of Faith:
- I believe in the triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, captured by man but written by the Holy Spirit.
- I believe Jesus died for my sins and was resurrected so that I may have everlasting life. He is the way and the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through Him.
- I believe the Holy Spirit is an intimate part of my daily life who empowers me to follow His will.
Contact Leslie at email@example.com