Dragonfly ministry creatively inspires women to F.L.Y. through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- F: Fruitful Bridge to other generations by building relationships, through mentoring, bringing unity to the body of Christ. We recognize we need each other, and we also value the next generation as dynamic members of our community.
- L: Linked by these bridges we depend on one another because we yearn to nurture each other. A vibrant woman thrives in community. Finding joy and laughter with one another.
- Y: Yielded to the Holy Spirit we desire a close relationship with God that builds our confidence, anchored in our identity in Christ. We release insecurity through living as God's child.
Join us in our Facebook group to build community with like minded women.
Leslie enjoys speaking and writing about the generations, mentoring, and the empty nest. She is the former Women's Ministry Leader for Christ the King Church in Oxford, Michigan. Ordained as a teaching pastor in 2018, she is currently the Family Life Pastor at LakePoint Community Church in Oxford. She founded Dragonfly Ministry in 2008. A published author, "What's In a Name? Jesus in the Book of John" was released in 2012. Her most recent book, Legacy, explores the joy of mentoring Millennials. An accompanying workbook includes further study to Generation Z is also available here.
Leslie is a 1985 graduate of Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Science in Zoology and Biology Education. It was at MSU where Leslie's faith became real. As her relationship with Him grew, her desire to share His love through speaking and writing was born. In addition, she has an Associate Degree in Biblical Studies.
Leslie's Statement of Faith:
- I believe in the triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe the Bible is the inspired word of God, captured by man but written by the Holy Spirit.
- I believe Jesus died for my sins and was resurrected so that I may have everlasting life. He is the way and the truth and the life no one comes to the Father except through Him.
- I believe the Holy Spirit is an intimate part of my daily life who empowers me to follow His will.
Contact Leslie at email@example.com